10 Aug Join our team!
We are hiring!
If you are a travel enthusiast, passionate about sharing a common vision, persistent and you simply love working with other people, then we want you on board! We are looking for a passionate person willing to be trained and to commit to a long-term position on a full-time basis, to join us and become part of our team.
Position: Travel Ticketing Officer
The duties will mainly concern:
- Corporate travel,
- Utilising strategic policies and programs,
- Handling and overseeing all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations,
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, etc.,
- Handle credit card programs and charges,
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures,
- Drive continuous improvement on travel programs.
Do you have a passion for travel, organising activities and willing to take up a challenge? Then you should meet the following requirements:
- You should hold a College or University degree
- You should have an excellent command of both English and Greek languages
- You are able to show a vast knowledge of handling Sabre or Galileo reservation systems
- You are in a position to exhibits strong and remarkable communication skills and collaboration skills
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in travel
Intrigued by the position? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In our company, we are highly in favour of providing equal opportunities to all interested applicants, therefore we are committed to show no discrimination with regard to gender, race or ethnicity throughout the application process and to provide equal opportunities for all.